Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dustin's turning the BIG 3-0...


...And we're throwing a huge Birthday Bash in celebration!!!!

Everyone who knows Dustin knows just how much he LOVES his Birthdays!

I'm sending out the invites tomorrow but I still need some e-mail addresses so PLEASE e-mail me at LeahDarrington@gmail.com and leave me your address!
... And please save the date... Saturday April 18, 2009 to come and show Dustin some love as he celebrates this milestone!!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Dustin is just a party boy!! Can't wait.

Sarah and Val said...

Is it going to be a theme party. Should we wear our "Hang Ten" vintage clothes? Is there going to be a pinatia?

Kathy said...

I always remember how old Dustin is because he was born a month and a day after we got married. Hard to believe it's been 30 years!

Rachel B. said...

What a sweet wife you are. Happy Birthday early to Dustin!

Kourtney said...

You know I'll be there! I can't wait!!!

Tyler said...

Geez you are freaking old Dustin! Is the party at Palm Mortuary?