Monday, August 10, 2009

Seems Innocent Enough

Four adorable girls playing in the Rhino pretending to be BIG girls that know how to drive...
... Until the one in the driver seat starts to really examine things and gets some encouragement from her friends...

...and then starts looking around to see if anyone is coming down the street (which I'm grateful for, don't get me wrong.)
...and then starts actually moving backward out of the driveway...

... and then, well, you know the rest.

See ya' girls... have fun, be safe. Be REALLY, REALLY SAFE!!!

I'll be right here waiting for you, biting my finger nails nervously on the porch.

5 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Well...what's the rest of the story. Tell me more. Are these girls still out there reeking havoc? Like Thelma and Louise and Karley and Paige?

the Dover Family said...

I noticed they had their seat belts on, right? It'll be soon that Madison is driving for real (I mean legally)! :)

Jill said...

That's right. Under-age driving: the other hallmark of small town life.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

wow, I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Kris said...

Okay, everyone had their seatbelt on but Madison!! I'm going to have to talk to her.