Our nightly ritual is to take one last trip down to the water every evening before the sun disappears into the sea. We take our walk, Dustin with his surfboard and me with my camera. It's really the most lovely time to go to the beach. It's still light out and nearly everyone has cleared the once crowded sand. My kids play tag with the waves, I gaze at the ocean and wait for the sun to set while day-dreaming, and Dustin feeds his spirit doing what he loves... surfing.

During a break in the waves Dustin (with his most serious looking face) talks with Morgan, his cousin, who always makes time to surf with him.


During a break in the waves Dustin (with his most serious looking face) talks with Morgan, his cousin, who always makes time to surf with him.



6 comments:
That was so cute...love the end!!
Nice!!
I miss the beach now!
Love it!
Great post! Love the 'beauty' of the last picture; that's too funny.
You got some great shots. I love going down just before sunset and watching the guys surf. So different from the day. Love the last picture!!
Post a Comment