My first time watching a small town 4th of July parade. I'm spoiled on it now. I can no longer simply BBQ and then watch fireworks when it gets dark in the extreme heat of Vegas knowing that in some small town somewhere they are throwing a party like this one. It just simply will not do.
Awards were presented for the best horse, best bike decorations, best float.
Awards were presented for the best horse, best bike decorations, best float.
The local beauty queens rockin' out to Sweet Home Alabama.
Here comes our float. The Stewarts decorated the float and it looked so cute. It was dressed up with candy, lollipops, and sweets."America, home sweet home."
Okay, so our girls didn't win for best float but they were definitely the "sweetest" girls at the parade.




3 comments:
You are right, I din't see this cute post. I love the Lollipop Guild kids and the Lullaby League. (What show is that from?)
Oh that is soo cute!!
Very cute idea and the girls looked adorable!
Post a Comment