Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Isn't SHE lovely!


She is my sister's sweet baby girl. She's visiting while her Dad is in Afghanistan and my girl's are loving every moment they spend with her. We've only got one more week to love on her. BooHoo.




7 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

WOW, has she changed and gained some really good chubbiness since these photos were taken.
Great pictures.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Awww, my baby!! She looks so sweet, you did such a great job on her pics!! Thanks Leah

Marylin said...

Oh I love little babies! So sweet!! :)

Jessi McCall said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I love the big paci in her mouth. My daughter took the same one. Tell your sister congrats, and I hope her husband comes home to her soon.

Kristi said...

What nice pics, she is so cute. By the way I had to make my blog private, so if you want to still view it email me at Kristirose4@q.com or just leave it on here and I will add you on. I hope all is well with you guys and take care!

Brad and Leslie said...

I just love little girls - so soft & sweet!

Amber said...

How sweet! Cute pictures!