Madison getting ready for her party at her best friend, Emma's. Last minute she put this bee costume together with things we had around the house. Dustin made her the antennae out of wire. Pretty cute for last minute!
Here are the girls sketching out their ideas for carving the pumpkin.
Dustin doing the dirty work...
...The yucky, slimy, smelly dirty work.
Paige and Karley getting in on the action.
We took a little from each of the girl's sketches and this is what we came up with.
Karley wanted pointy ears on the pumpkin so we added these.
More pictures of our ward party.
When I ask Scott to smile lately this is what I get!
Do you see the temple in the background?!
Halloween 2008Things we enjoyed this Halloween season:
Elementary School Fall carnival,
Haunted Harvest at the Springs Preserve,
Actually carving a pumpkin this year,
Ward party,
Halloween party at the community center,
Halloween skate night at the skate park,
Face painting,
Pony rides,
Spooky hay ride,
Kids Club Halloween party at the mall,
Trick- or- treating,
Watching It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown over and over and over,
The smell of burnt pumpkin,
roasted pumpkin seeds,
The cooler weather,
The Halloween decorations...that we'll be putting away today!
We definitely did our share of celebrating this year. We hope every one's Holiday was just as FUN-FILLED!!

13 comments:
Too cute!
We were glad Madi could come to the party. Hope she had fun!
You guys did a lot of stuff this year! How was the rec center party? It sounded fun - I just needed a night off!
I love the costume Maddy put together! And your Jack O Lantern is so adorable. The ears are my favorite! All the kids looked so cute for Halloween!
Loved the pictures. Great job on your Jack-O-Lantern, really looked cool. I was going to mention the temple in the background, looked beautiful.
Wow! what a great set of photos! This was very fun!
Your pumpkin looks good! And I love all the costumes. Very cute!
Busy busy Halloween season for you guys! Wow! I'm tired just thinking about all those activities (but I'm old). lol
Loved all the pics!!!
this is nate.
I didn't think you were supposed to go trick or treating at the Lord's house.....
What do you mean Nate? The Lord has the best stuff! Why wouldn't you ask for it? I'm talkin' FULL SIZE CANDY BARS like they used to pass out in Mission Viejo when we used to leave the "hood" to go and trick or treat.....
Great pictures, BTW!
Love the costumes and carving and fun times, especially at the pony rides. Giddy up!!
Madison's costumes were amazing! Jenny (ha, ha, ha! Super clever!) and the cutest little future Beehive! (Less than 2 mos.! Crazy, huh!) Love you guys!
Sorry I have been so absent in your blogging life lately....I see alot has been going on in the world of Leah! Any who I loved all the variety of costumes....and I must admit I dont have the patience for carving pumpkins....we didnt carve a single one this year
I loved your girl's costumes!! I especially loved the up-do's! Nice pic of the famiky too.
I'm laughing because I noticed in one of your pics that we have the same couch. I remember because I liked it in blue better, but we had nothing else blue! SO FUNNY, I think you're my long lost twin...i SWEAR!
Post a Comment