Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Car-seat COASTER

Karley thinks it up and Scott and Paige willingly and happily enjoy the ride...

12 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Wow. I'm at a loss for words! I can't stop laughing! (That soup was yum-o! Thank a million for it - I really didn't want pizza for dinner tonight!)

Kristi said...

How creative! Looks like fun.

Kris said...

That Karley, she is creative, so funny! Love them all!

Michelle said...

Wow...what would the baby center mom's say about that:) I love it...it looks like so much fun!

Jill said...

LOVE IT!

Kourtney said...

Karley is a hoot! When we were little we'd rig stuff up all the time. McGruber!!!

Cynthia said...

That's awesome. What a creative mind.

Amber said...

That is so funny! Leave it to Karley!

Rachel B. said...

That is so awesome! This so makes me miss Sunday afternoons at my house when all the kids would do crazy things while my parents were napping. Kid creativity is the best.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

That is sooo cute, your kids have always had such amazing imaginations!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Karley Karley Karley! You MAKE ME LAUGH!!! What a creative mind, and the fact that Scotty and Paige were willing to be your guinea pigs with your invention is priceless! Little brothers and sisters can be the best! LOLOLOL

Brooke said...

That is RAD!!!! I love your kids!