I'm not saying they are ALL bad pictures or anything but seriously, what a headache! Is it too much to ask for to have ALL our kids cooperate? just once for one picture!?! I know I'm gonna just look back at this and laugh...someday, I'm not there yet!
5 comments:
Ahhhhh, the picture taking days! Where is that perfect pic??? Does it exist??? Is it out there somewhere??? You got some really cute ones!
And remember...if at first you don't succeed, try try again!!! LOL And again! And again!!! :-)
I thought there were a lot of cute ones! I love the outfits! I'm dreading taking Bradley and Landon's picture too. I'm not even going to try a family one this year. I've already gotten a bunch of Christmas cards and I'm feeling the pressure!!!
Those are really cute! I like #17.
I like #17 too. But number 20 is the best, you are right. It would be a very unique card.
You have the most beautiful family! What are you talking about trying to find one picture? All of them look great! I'm blessed to know such a cute fam!
Post a Comment