Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Dad is 60 yrs. old

Wow! I know there are AT LEAST 60 things I love about my Dad. I'd list them but not tonight. When I was a kid 60 seemed so old yet my Dad doesn't seem old to me. When I was 20, 30 seemed old, but it's not! Just goes to show I'm getting older too.
 We're celebrating at the end of this month in California. I can't remember the last time we went to California. Oh yeah, last year sometime but Dustin and I were just reminiscing about our many, many trips to California when we were just youngins and our kids were really little youngins and we'd go to Cali. for the weekend at the drop of a hat. Those days are over and it's much harder to get away now. Anyway, back to my Dad. We're partying at Knott's Berry Farm's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. If you haven't had Mrs. Knott's famous fried chicken, well, then you simply haven't lived. It is SO good. Like, last-meal-on-Earth good! My brothers are coming in from Texas and Utah and my sister's coming from New Mexico. The rest of us are traveling from Vegas. I'm looking forward to it. I could use a little mini vacation.

1 comment:

GHFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.