Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm back from my trip. So much fun. We left out Thursday and my sister's hub drove us to California while I sat in the back to tend to the chilin's. It was really nice to be chauffeured around and I took advantage of nearly every opportunity to not drive.We got all checked into our hotel and hit the hay. In the morning we'd be going to the Happiest Place on Earth...Disneyland.
Here are some great things about Disneyland, some newly discovered.
asparagus wrapped in bacon
beignets
mint juleps
popcorn
coke (yes, I said it! It's better at Disneyland. Ask anyone!)
banyan beef
dole whips and dole floats
caramel apples
Mark Twain's riverboat

We had a lot of great treats and the park wasn't crowded at all so we got on a lot of rides considering how many times I parked myself to feed Archer and people watch. The park closed at 8 thank goodness because I don't think i could've been on my feet any longer. Scott wanted to ride the train so at the end of the night we rode it back to Main street station. oh I wish everyone could've seen his face when we went past the dinosaurs. incredible! and watching Scott at Disneyland. oh be still my heart!! 5 is just the perfect age. i spent nearly the entire day with Paige, Scott, and archer while Madison and Karley went off by themselves with their cousins.

I love Disneyland. I LOVE Disneyland. It was so nice to be there with my family and try new things. I feel really lucky that we could go.

No comments: