Happy Birthday, Maddy Moo!
You don't even have to say it, I know you're green with envy.
Scott got his DS
Christmas was very nice and Santa was good to us this year.
Dustin ran his first half marathon, the Rock and Roll LasVegas Marathon.
I don't have pics. but he completed the race in 1:51:33
division:231
gender:1356
overall:1869
Mad Props... that's all I have to say..
Mad props.
November
For Thanksgiving we all got together to share our traditional meal. Joey and his family from Texas, Lizzie and her family from New Mexico, and Becky and her family from California. (The rest of us are still here in Vegas) This is the whole clan except for a few.It was great to have everyone together.I was very THANKFUL.Hopefully it will be sooner than later that we can take another one of these photos.
The grandkids minus Elara and Cami.
I came downstairs to find these one day while we were moving. I read the note and thought it was cute that Dustin was still calling me his girlfriend but couldn't figure out what he meant about the working part(since everyday feels like a hard day at work) Fresh flowers, old note.He said he'd found it in the garage while packing stuff.I love that he found an excuse to bring me flowers andI love him!
We moved out of this house. I thought I'd need to post about all the things I would miss and about all the memories I would be sad to leave behind. I have none of that. The decision to move was the best decision we've ever made and there is only one thing I miss and that's a tall eucalyptus tree in the backyard.
October



5 comments:
Loved seeing all thoses pictures! Very cute using an old note, Dustin is clever. I still laugh at how Dustin can sport that Pepsi hat. Nice how you all got a big family photo!
Isn't it such a luxury when you can get a picture with all your siblings, and since our brood is half of yours I can only imagine how infrequent they might be for all of you! So fun to see everyone all grown up! :) Dang I need to call you so I can catch up with all that has been going on!! :)
Oh and I can't really talk about the hat right now because it gets me too upset with jealousy :P
Loved all the pictures and memories. What a cute little Charlie Brown.
I love seeing the pictures of all of you siblings. How fun that you could all get together.
Ok so tell me if Im crazy but I have scowered that big family picture and cannot for the life of me find my Jack Jack in it but I know he was there! Do you see him?
Post a Comment