Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Boy Team...

...in our house is only two members strong.

Lately the only way we can get Scott to go to bed at night is if Dustin will tell him it's a race. Boys against girls to see who can fall asleep first.
That worked once, maybe twice.
He doesn't care who wins even if we try to appeal to his competitive side.
The past couple of nights he's come into our room with his pillow and special blanket and said, "Look who's here!"
He's beyond even starting out in his own bed.
Scott always ends up in our bed and I can't tell you how many times I've woken up to this.
He does think it's cool that he's on a team and it's just him and his Dad.
Even though I'm not a member I'm a huge fan of "The Boy Team."

3 comments:

the Dover Family said...

That is the cutest picture! :)

Amber said...

your boy team is pretty darn cute! Even though that little Scott takes over your bed.

Kris said...

So cute!! "Look who's here" he is so funny!