I went to the mailbox yesterday and there were 7 Christmas cards and, Oh, how I love Christmas cards!!!
I carefully separated the cards from the other mail and set that all aside while I joyfully opened each envelope.
What other time of year are you able to go to your mailbox and get heaps of happy mail? Packages? Gifts?
...in the mail!!!
I've been inspired and stayed up late trying to get our Christmas card ready to be sent.
I don't always do the Christmas letter thing (in fact, I think I only attempted it once) but I love getting a card or a picture from the people we love.
If I get just one card a day until Christmas I'm a happy girl!
So, thankyou to those of you that are on top of things...
and remember...
if you love me...
Send me a Christmas card!!!
2 comments:
this is the only time of year that i enjoy getting my mail! :)
It's on it's way. Promise.
Post a Comment