We took our "Christmas" picture way, way back in the month of October. I thought maybe it would be less stressful. NOPE! These are some of the pictures we loved but didn't make it onto the official family Christmas card.
Yay! that you are not private anymore? I was so sad thinking we'd lost you all forever! Ok now I sound scary. Anyway, we got a campsite at San Elijo (June 4-11)because you guys said it was awesome. I hope it is. And I think we are going to San Clemente too in July. It would be so fun if we got the same week again.
By the way. Such cute family pictures! You need to do my kids hair at the beach! Or I just finally need to learn.
7 comments:
Look at your cute hair! I love it!
Leah, you are hot!! Seriously. The one with the girls kissing Dustin's cheek is so super cute.
cute! can't wait to see the one that made the cut.
You know I love them all. Such good pictures!!!
very cute pics! yes, leah.. love the hair! such a cute family!
Yay! that you are not private anymore? I was so sad thinking we'd lost you all forever! Ok now I sound scary. Anyway, we got a campsite at San Elijo (June 4-11)because you guys said it was awesome. I hope it is. And I think we are going to San Clemente too in July. It would be so fun if we got the same week again.
By the way. Such cute family pictures! You need to do my kids hair at the beach! Or I just finally need to learn.
I don't know how use can choose when the pictures are this cute. Can't wait to see which pic is on the "official card".
Post a Comment