What a cutie. Love that boy.
I LOVE this. He is so funny!
Are those glasses from the toybox? Because I think every grand and great grandchild has had a picture taken in a classic pair of glasses from the toybox. Not sure any of the other kids have used them to keep up with current events, though.ha Cute!!
That is one cute little studious fellow.
That is adorable...
How cute! Those glasses have adorned many a face in that house.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cutie. Love that boy.
I LOVE this. He is so funny!
Are those glasses from the toybox? Because I think every grand and great grandchild has had a picture taken in a classic pair of glasses from the toybox. Not sure any of the other kids have used them to keep up with current events, though.ha Cute!!
That is one cute little studious fellow.
That is adorable...
How cute! Those glasses have adorned many a face in that house.
Post a Comment