We had it lying around in the garage from a set of bunk beds we'd set up.
It was brought in for the kids to color on during General Conference.
(Mostly, so they'd stay quiet so WE could
listen)

I thought they would have drawn a town with trees and streets and buildings like we used to do when I was a kid and my Mom would give us a poster board to decorate.
It was brought in for the kids to color on during General Conference.
(Mostly, so they'd stay quiet so WE could
listen)

I thought they would have drawn a town with trees and streets and buildings like we used to do when I was a kid and my Mom would give us a poster board to decorate.
Instead they took notes and we discovered and have PROOF...




3 comments:
i love that!!! ... are you going to keep it?
That was so cute!
I LOVE that idea and will probably steal it for April! What good kids :)
Post a Comment