Oh Scotty man looks so dang cute, well at least the little bit that we could see! There's somethin' about Grandma's quilts!
Now that is cute!
What a sweetheart! That breathing hole is a necessity.
He is precious!! I think there were at least 4 requests for new blankets from Granma Great when we were at the beach.
Oh my heavenly days! That is so funny. I didn't even notice his breathing hole until I read the post. Your track break feels like it's taking forever to me....are you guys finally back in town or what?!
Be grateful it is a blanket and not a filthy pillow. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Scotty man looks so dang cute, well at least the little bit that we could see! There's somethin' about Grandma's quilts!
Now that is cute!
What a sweetheart! That breathing hole is a necessity.
He is precious!! I think there were at least 4 requests for new blankets from Granma Great when we were at the beach.
Oh my heavenly days! That is so funny. I didn't even notice his breathing hole until I read the post.
Your track break feels like it's taking forever to me....are you guys finally back in town or what?!
Be grateful it is a blanket and not a filthy pillow. :)
Post a Comment