Friday, December 19, 2008

Cousin's Party

I know this is long overdue but I'm finally getting around to posting about the Cousin's Party we hosted on the 5th. Always fun and always full of great belly laughs.
Is that Darin and Jerolyn "strategizing" back there.
Dessert is served... I had gotten a cheesecake and a black forest cake that I totally forgot to put out. Every one was plenty satisfied with Nate's shweddy balls and the Nothing Bundt cake that Rick brought.
After dinner...
we enjoyed some games.






Let the Dirty Santa games begin.





And to the sneaky guy who thought we wouldn't discover this little jem that was left behind, I can assure you that you WILL be seeing this again.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hahahaha! I wondered what Rick REALLY did with that hideous hat! Thanks for hosting, I'm glad we made it for part of the fun.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Who would leave that fabo hat behind????? I'm SHOCKED!!!! I was just looking for something to wear on my head the other day when it was snowing and that would have been PERFECT! LOL

Good times! Nuttiness runs in the family, I think!

Kourtney said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did a post about the party. It was SOOO MUCH FUN!!! My cheeks were sore from laughing so much! You were a great hostess!

Kris said...

The party was hilariously fun and the Dirty Santa Game worked out perfect, well, except for the Barlows!