Thursday we took some pictures in hopes of getting that ONE perfect shot that we could turn into our family Christmas photo. Unfortunately Scott didn't climb on board with that idea. Here are some of my favorites.

He just will NOT look at the camera.

I love that there is still a bit of snow on the ground. BRRRRR!

The last picture taken and I love it! My boys!

I love this one too but I'm sad Madison's hiding.

Picking Grandma's flowers.

Our sweet girls.
Christmas cards ARE currently being worked on and will be sent out BEFORE Christmas...Let's all cross our fingers.
19 comments:
So cute! They all look so big compared just to last Summer. Our Christmas card pic is a look at our family in it's natural state of no one being interested in taking the picture!
We saw a Christmas card the other day where the kids mouths had tape on them and it said "Peace On Earth". It was funny, but I like yours more. Don't worry about Scott, he looks great no matter what. And he looked super stylin' in his suit yesterday!
wow. those are cute!
I am all about the non-perfect Christmas Pictures!! Ours is like that every year. :) Your kids are so cute!!
Beautiful family! Good photos.
How Adorable!!.....and just so you know.....our ONLY goal is to get closer to home
What a great gene pool!!!! Such cutie-buttooties!!!
I swear one day I WILL get Christmas cards out. Not lookin' like it'll be this year. Good for you! Merry Christas.
I LOVE THE PICS!!! I really like the one at the top of your page right now. Scott and Dustin.....so ridiculously cute....seriously. Good luck making the final decision, they all look so cute.
Your family is absolutely beautiful. I love all of your kids and that Scott is a charmer. :)
You're little family is gorgeous, Leah. I think all of these pictures are cute enough to send out.
The pictures turned out so good. If I wasn't there for the "photo shoot", I would have thought it was a breeze to get those pictures. They are all my favorites!
So Cute!! What a great looking group. So darling. And Scotty is such a "free spirit".
Your kids are adorable and at least your sending Christmas cards. I can never seem to get them out.
Beautiful pictures Leah! Your kids are so adorable. And, I just want to eat Scotty's cheeks. He definitely is a fox!
Your pictures turned out so cute! I love the ones where the kids are in it looks like wood pieces and leaves those turned out so pretty! Who took them? Scott is so yummy by the way you could just eat his face off hes so cute!..oh and your girls were so cute in the recital the other night me and Gabe looked over at you guys when your gilrs were on and you and Dustin had the hugest smiles on your face it was so cute..being a parent is the most amazing thing!
What super cute pics of your kids! I love love your girls by the way!!! tell them all "hi" for me!
ooohh i love those pictures! Did you take thm yourself? GREAT JOB!
I am just getting around to commenting. I loved the Christmas card you sent us and your family is so cute!!! We always head down that way to Mead when we can't stand the miserable Utah weather anymore we need to meet up somewhere.
Post a Comment