Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!

You may remember a previous post where I teased, "Guess who's pregnant?" Well, once again, it isn't me!!
It's the CAT...again!
AND...You're probably wondering why I didn't get that taken care of and have her fixed. Which I'm a firm believer in doing. I think ALL pets should be spayed or neutered.
Well I called many, many veterinarian offices and they all charge over $300. Which unfortunately I don't have just lying around. Kris told me about an organization called S.O.S. (Save Our Strays) they will come to your house pick up your cat and spay it. They were really great about contacting me and then they never followed through and they never came.
And, WELL, HMMM... you know the rest of the story...
SO, if you would like one of these adorable kitties I'm sure they will be ready just in time for Christmas!!! And they're FREE!!!

10 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

That's one hot...kitty! lol Obviously not practicing safe sex...but whatcha gonna do? lol

I'm sure there are many people who would enjoy some holiday...kitty!

Kris said...

Maybe if the Kitty is over due, she'll have the '09 baby/kitty!

Jill said...

Oh, Man!! I totally sympathize. I called the lieds shelter and they gave us the name of a Vet close by who was just doing a bunch that day for around $80. They told us to drop her off in the morning on the day and to come for her several hours later. Isabelle was less than pampered and they cut the tip of one of her ears to mark her, but it was the cheapest around.
Good luck with the kitties!

Kristi said...

I feel for ya! I am not a cat person or maybe I could help you out, but good luck with it!

Rachel B. said...

Okay, no more of these tricky posts until it's YOU! :) I'm sure that Reese would absolutely LOVE to take one of those kittens off your hands. Too bad we don't live closer. hehe

Emily B said...

I saw this title on Rachel's blog, and I thought, "Oh my gosh! I have to go right to Leah's blog." What a big tease. I would love a kitten, but my husband would hate it.

Heather & Greg said...

I am totally with the previous comment, you are a BIG tease. I thought it was you too! :)

Emily said...

Bob Barker is totally coming after you! j/k Kitties are so cute. Who doesn't love a cute Christmas kitty? (well, thanks to Jill's cat we got one last year for Christmas, so not us this year) :)
Good luck.

Tyler said...

Is the Lied Animal shelter open? They did our cat's for cheep, but they also tried to spay my BOY cat....once they cut HIM open they realized there were no ovaries.... then they tried to act like nothing was wrong....2 boy cats get dropped off, one shaved underneath, one not shaved. Yeah, we weren't going to notice! That place is awesome! I was never shocked when they were on the news because of some screw up!

Jessi McCall said...

OH, I feel bad for you, my dog got prego about 3 years ago, and the vet gave me such a hard time. I told her they should fix dogs for free if they believe in it SO STRONGLY!! She had me in tears, she kept pushing me to have the puppies aborted, I didn't and we gave ALL the pups away to good homes. My dog is NOW fixed though, but I feel your pain!! :) I'll keep my ears open for people looking for a kittie.