Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brace Face-Tin Grin-Metal Mouth

Friday August 1, 2008
Madison finally got her braces on.
After the surgery and multiple extractions and the years of waiting for teeth to fall out comes the reward??? (that's how Madison sees it) She's loving her braces.
She'll have them on for 2 years and I have to admit she looks pretty darn cute (and more grown-up) in them. We love her little metal mouth!!

16 comments:

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Oh my goodness, I'm glad she is so excited! I hope that excitement will withstand the whole two years! Miss you!

Jill said...

Yea! braces. An adolecent right of passage.

The Jarvis Family said...

lol I was laughing I was like..um..this is gotta be Leah under Dustin! I gotta add you guys on my friends..I just have to figure out how to do all that..Megan hooked me up with the first ones so now its up to me to do the rest!...anyway I am waiting to see pictures of your project kitchen runway...hows it all going??

Anonymous said...

i loved my braces. it was really fun to change the colors. When I had a homecoming and prom I would match my braces to my dress!!

Kristi said...

Hey Leah I am glad you found my blog, I saw yours a while ago, but I had'nt got mine started to post a comment. Your kids are getting so big too, does'nt Madison start middle school this year? They just get too big too fast, I am enjoying Cash a lot!! he is such a good baby and sooo much fun. Since he is our las baby I want to suck up every minute! Anyway it's nice to hear from you and I will have fun peeking into your life and staying in touch with you, I love all of the pics very cute!

Sarah and Val said...

I think Madison is cuter than ever with her new braces. She was beautiful before, but now she is color coordinated (bands) and beautiful.

Kris said...

Great picture. I was calling her and her friend Emma, "Brace Faces" at school. They seemed to love it. It will all be worth it at the end of two years! Just remember, retainer until she's 30!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Madison looks great with her braces (and it's even greater that she's lovin' them).

CUTIEBUTOOTIE!!! :-)

Amber said...

She looks so cute with braces. Yeah in a year she will probably be hating them.

Joe Belanger said...

Darling. Absolutely, darling.

Jerolyn said...

what a cutie pie she is!

p.s. lovin' the pics on your sidebar too!

Sarah and Val said...

I forgot to mention how much I love that outfit she is wearing. Is it retro? Is it polyester? Is it her favorite?

Laci said...

cute picture. i ran across your blog on jodie's page. how's she doing with braces?

Emily B said...

I'm glad she loves her braces. As soon as I had them on and ate for the first time and had food constantly stuck in my teeth, I didn't love my braces anymore.

The girls in my ward might just go see the movie together. I'll let you know when. I'd love for you to come with us.

laynenang said...

hey leah,
it was great to hear from you. I have missed going to the fights and seeing you guys. That was crazy that they raced eachother in the raingutter regata. I had no idea they were in stonegate ward. I can't believe karley broke her nose, but she definitely looked like she handled it like a trooper. well, hope to see ya soon.

Kourtney said...

She looks so cute in her braces!