Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'd like to share...

just a few photos.
Madeline and Scott.
I took pictures of them for their 2nd birthdays.
Madeline was workin' it but Scott was being a little stinker.
They love each other. Madeline used to punk Scott for his binky and Scott's givin' her a good wallop in return now and again but now they're just great buddies and they both love to visit each other.
...which will always remind me of this story...
Markie: I'm getting married!
Leah: Serious?, I'm so excited! Markie, this means we can have babies together!! (meaning with our spouses at the same time)
Markie: Yep!
Karley: (super excited)Really? Markie? If you marry my Mom will you buy me a dirt bike???
That girl's wants a dirt bike ...bad!



Mother's Day

We went to my Mom's for dinner and played outside afterward.
Windy day.
One of my favorite things about Madison is her frowny eyebrows. I love that face.
Madeline, diggin' for...
I mean, just being her adorable self!

Karley and Dustin playing catch. I love to watch these two together.

Disneyland.
I took these when (us wimps) were waiting for the brave ones to go on Tower of Terror...No thank you!!



What's better than a Popsicle on a hot summer day at Disneyland?

10 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Love the pictures. A random post is sometimes the best. You are quite the photo-grapher.

Brad and Leslie said...

Wow - those are such cute pictures! I know I've said this a thousand times, but I'll say it again - Trevor & Paige are gonna have some beautiful kids one day! (Unless they are cursed with the two pretty people = one ugly kid issue, but I doubt it!) Oh - the bell just rang. I gotta go get the girls!

Jill said...

Leah, beautiful pictures. I think I've heard that story before about Karley, and yet, it is still really funny. Some things just don't get old. Maybe one day Scott and Madeline can have babies together....

Amber said...

Nice pictures Leah! I love Scott's hair all combed to the side. So cute!

Kourtney said...

Oh my goodness Scotty's hair is so handsome! It looks so cute combed like that. Those are such cute pictures!
That story is SO funny! She wants a dirt bike no matter what, huh! Karley is so dang funny.

Emily B said...

Tower of Terror is awesome, Leah. If you haven't been on it, you should at least try it once. Oh and I also love Scott's hair.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Adorableness is SO in the genes!!! :-)

Kris said...

Loved your post!! I think you should turn it into a book. Karley, I can so see her on a dirt bike. Then when she gets all cleaned up, she is gorgeous. Scotty looked so handsome with his hair combed to the side. I didn't realize it was long enough for it. Very good pictures!!

Matt said...

ya Madison does look cool in that pic. she and all of your kids are natural models. the black and whites of Paige are great too.

Kathy said...

Cute, cute pictures! You are such a good photographer. And you've got such great subjects.