Monday, June 16, 2008

Dearest Daddy..We love you!

Thank you for being such a wonderful Dad. And for all that you do for our family. You work so hard and I know how much you sacrifice to make sure we have everything we want. I love you so much.
We made Dustin breakfast in bed. French toast (his favorite), eggs, and bacon. He got to sleep in because we all know how much Dustin loves his sleep. He didn't have to change any diapers since he usually does diaper duty on the weekends.(Which is why I love him, for all of his help) He even got an afternoon nap!
I wanted to show some of the cute things the "experts" said about their Dad.
Madison got him a Mr. Goodbar candy bar and wrapped it in cute paper and this is what she wrote on the inside of the wrapper.

This is a laminated card to hang on the fridge from Karley.
This is a letter she wrote that was wrapped inside her gift... Popcorn and a root beer and the note said, "POP POP, FIZZ FIZZ -Oh what a great Dad you izz!"
Paige made a beautiful card out of construction paper. This is the inside of the card. These days it's all about princesses and rainbows.
Paige wrote this inside of a book she gave to Dustin.
But the best gift of all is this tie that Karley made at activity days. She was so proud of how well it turned out and she told Dustin he had to wear it to church since all the other girl's dads would be wearing theirs. Of course Dustin agreed to... In case you can't read it it says- D+L Happy F Day!!
And a Happy F day it was!

Happy Father's Day, Dustin!! We love you, forever!!!

10 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

That is the cutest post ever. I love all the cute little sentiments the girls have for their dad. He is the best dad for all those little girls and his little buddy man.

Brad and Leslie said...

Too cute! It sounds like Dusty had a great F-day! :) Les

Kris said...

The tie is just the best ever!! Those girls love their dad and he is a good one!

Matt said...

Karley wrote the funniest things ever!!! wow that tie is very sharp.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

It was a happy "F-Day" - Karley is so funny!!!

The cards and words were so sweet!

Amber said...

How funny! He cooks the best ramen huh? When are we going to be invited over for some ramen dinner? And I love the tie. Did he really wear it to church?

barlows said...

I love the card that says she's surprised he hasn't chopped off his thumb yet ... no stupid choices. Funny. And yes, I'll agree Dustin is a great F.

Jen Rose said...

That was so sweet! I love reading kids cards. They crack me up....the ramen! That's the best!

John and Heather Davis said...

What a great Fathers Day! Homemade gifts for Father's Day and Mother's Day are the best in my book

Kourtney said...

What a great F day it was for D-loc! That is so funny! Both of Karley's notes were more than hilarious. Where does she come up with this stuff?!? She is one of a kind.