It's like this and like that and like this and~uh
It's like this...
I've wanted to post but everytime I sit down at the computer, I'm just not feeling it.
I'm way backed up on posts (it's not for lack of material 'cause I've got plenty) but just can't find the inspiration. Dustin loaded some new songs on my i-pod and...
...BAM!!! I'M BACK!
(Big thanks to Snoop and Dr. Dre, and if ever we have another baby I'm naming him Dr. Dre)
The next few days my blog's going to go through a major overhaul.

9 comments:
Please tell me that the next post will include Hammer pants and a side ponytail!!! Glad your back "G".
You are hilarious. I'm totally excited for the next episode. And I so understand the getting behind and just not feelin' it.
You are too funny! I love it!! Oh & I love the "justbe" bling!!
That is soooo funny, I love your "grill" and bling..
You are such a geek! I vote for a side ponytail with stacked socks and rolled up jeans. Love the grill.
Cracking me up girl, love the pictures. You remind me a little of Gwen Stefani. You go girl!
1, 2, 3, and to the 4! Nothin' like a little gangsta rap to bring out the thug in you! I want a copy of that picture!!!! LOVE IT!!!
I love that you dressed up like this, I bet your kids were loving it. My kids always love when we do something out of the ordinary. But I do have to say only you could pull this off, I can't wait to see what else you got in store! You are hilarious.
You are hillarious! I love that pic! Glad you are back!
Post a Comment