That's about the only great thing about summer...swimming. Looks like fun.
We just barely made it to SPRING!
FUN!!!
Loved the pics...Scotty looks Pimpin' YO!
So cute!
Oh man, I sure love to swim!!
Fun.. we went swimming for the first time today and it felt great!
Love the pictures! The kids have been a few times but I have yet to put the swim suit on!! :)
The water is still a little too cold for me but swimmin' time will be here soon, even for us old people!
If you wake up and see a crazy lady and her 2 year old in your pool, well, don't mind us! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's about the only great thing about summer...swimming. Looks like fun.
We just barely made it to SPRING!
FUN!!!
Loved the pics...Scotty looks Pimpin' YO!
So cute!
Oh man, I sure love to swim!!
Fun.. we went swimming for the first time today and it felt great!
Love the pictures! The kids have been a few times but I have yet to put the swim suit on!! :)
The water is still a little too cold for me but swimmin' time will be here soon, even for us old people!
If you wake up and see a crazy lady and her 2 year old in your pool, well, don't mind us! :)
Post a Comment