A few days after Christmas we headed to Willow Beach. I love Willow Beach and I had so much fun there when I was a kid. I've always wanted to bring my family so when my nephew's got a canoe from Santa we headed out there to try it out. Markie brought his kayak and we all brought along a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day.
Karley dipping her feet in the chilly river.
Karley dipping her feet in the chilly river.
Asher, Karley's best... partner in crime.
Paige was clearly enjoying her time out on the canoe.
Karley and Asher out adventuring.
The "beach"
We all had fun crossing the river and checking out what was on the shore.
Madison and Karley enjoying the kayak...just don't fall in the ice cold water!






10 comments:
Those pictures were great!! You guys are brave.
On our summer vacation last year there was a beautiful lake hidden in the mountains about a mile from our little cabin. We headed out in a rental canoe one afternoon and I just loved it. My dream home now definitely includes a lake nearby wear I can take a morning paddle. So peaceful....
Great pics!! I love quiet vacations. They are the BEST!!! And HOLY COW, YOU DID NOT SAY YOU LOST 9 LBS ALREADY!! CRAP, I'm totally losing! I didn't start until the 23rd....I'm a loser, but I don't think i'll be the biggest one. LOL BTW..you're too tiny to lose 20, I aint buyin that with your money!! :)
That looks like so much fun!!
Love the postings, love the pictures, love your family, you guys are awesome :)
Where's the picture of Karley jumping off the cliff? I love that girls adventurous spirit. Great pictures!
Looks like fun!!! Loved the pics!
What a great time. Wish we could have gone on that trip too. We need to get a canoe trailer.
Cute pics. I kinda wish Dustin would've fallen in though! haha, just kidding...sort of.
Post a Comment