...just how completely enamored we are with this girl!!
1st grade- school going,
Mom and Dad snuggling,
Full-time princess being,
Dress-up wearing,
Ballet dancing,
Tag-a-long with her sisters...totally bugging,
Bike riding,
Potato soup eating,
Long shower taking,
Friend sharing,
Jump rope loving,
Blondie blue-eyed,
BABY GIRL.


9 comments:
19she is so cute, all your kids are!! I love love her name! Oh and I did try to see if she wanted the kitten but she never got back to me, sorry bout that!! :)
What a little cutie! I love those pics she looks so grown up!
I love her too, along with your 3 others. She also is a fast little runner with a style all her own! she is gorgious!
Dawson still thinks he is going to marry her. :) And Faith plans on marrying Tre Tre.
Oh she is adorable. And definitely all girl.
I loves me some Paigey-waigey! :-)
Paige is everything you said and more! She is most definitely a Princess- no doubt- and the fairest of them all!
It's so hard to be a middle child. Good thing she is such a cutie.
Oh.....I love paigey too!!!
Post a Comment