Right before lunch today I heard Scott yell down from the top of the stairs,
"Mom, I have pentynows. See my pentynows?"
I thought, This can't be good!
Poor Scott, surrounded by girls, sees them primping and polishing their fingernails.
What's a boy to do???
Admiring his new mani... Lookin' GOOD!
...and reminding me that he IS 2. And little 2 year old boys explore and get into stuff. Especially all of the girls stuff while they're away at school.
Look at that sweet face. How can I possibly be upset?
"Kiss me and everything will be all better...soon you'll even forget that I got nail polish on Paige's new quilt."Apparently nail polish can double as eye shadow...see the smear next to his eye?
What made this whole day better, you ask?
When Amber showed up to deliver my Valentines gift from Dustin!!!! Don't you just LOVE it!?
So, now Dustin's on his way home from work and I'm going to just slyly slip it back into the package and pretend I didn't wear and admire it ALL afternoon.
I can't WAIT until Valentine's!!!

13 comments:
I wonder where Scott learns to be so sneaky! :)
I'm glad that you like your necklace.
We used to paint Andrew's nails clear and tell him it was magic nail polish. This was the only way I could keep him happy when Emma and I were doing our nails. Don't worry, they grow out of it. (I don't know if that makes me happy or sad.)
Such a cute boy with all those sisters he will grow up to be such a good husband and he will already know how to paint her toes while she is pregnant!!! What a sweet husband you have, love it!!
Have you ever been surprised Leah??? :)
That Scotty, such a cutie! Love your new necklace(s).
What a sneaky (but super cute) little guy! Good thing it wasn't bright red nail polish. And I love the necklace.
I just LOVE the way he says pretty nails! I also have a 2 year old now, and they definitely will keep you entertained! Also, big up to your husband on the WAY cute necklace! TOTALLY LOVE IT!
Bobby better come through for me or else! LOL j/k
I love the necklace!! Ok when trace was little he use to want his nails painted too. And i would do them... all kinds of colors!! tony would get so mad at me. So we finally had the convince him that clear nailpolish is magic polish and you can pretend it is whatever color you want it to be!! he went with it... and so did I!!
ok... i just typed all this and then looked at gary and Michelle's comment.... that is so funny!! Magic polish!!
Boy does he look like Kortney's boys in that one picture. I guess it is the Darrington in him. What a doll
Scotty - Watty - dodo! What a darn cutie!
Oh, that little Scotty man face. I could just eat it! He is so stinkin' cute! Does he ever wear your heels?? Landon loves to rock my stilleto's and the funny thing is, he doesn't have a problem walking in them!
You are so sneaky!! looks like you're going to have a great V-
Day!!
That is the cutest necklace.....I'm going to make Jason check out your latest post. Maybe he will get a cute valentine idea :)
Post a Comment