Born 12 years ago...
Which, forever, changed my life.
Madison is such a special part of our family. She is understanding and kind. She has compassion for people. She is wise beyond her years. She loves to make people laugh, She's funny. She likes to sass our friends and listen in on our conversations. She loves her friends. She is a great example to all of us.
When Madison was 6 she asked me, "Mom, do they have good schools in Massachusetts?" Though shocked by her question, I replied yes, but very quickly added that she could go to college a little closer to home. My heart hurts a little when I think of her going to college someday. I'm sure plans have changed and I'm grateful she has many more years to decide. But I know she has big plans for her future and there's no doubt in my mind she will grow and do great things with her life.
We love our little Maddi-Moo!
Happy Birthday!

13 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday! You are old cause you have a 12 year old!! :) hee hee
Madison is definitely a perfect first grandchild, she is what all our kids should hope to become!
I could never imagine your family without her. She is all you said and more. 12. It's hard to believe so much time has passed. Happy Happy Birthday, Madison. Oh, and happy late anniversary Darrington's.
Madison is very special to me. She was my very first niece. And that was very exciting! To think that she's 12 trips me out. It seems like just yesterday she was asking for some of my "lip-'tuff". Now she's got plenty of her own lip-'tuff and has become a wonderful young women and is growing up way too fast.
Happy Birthday Maddie Moo!!! (How long 'til you think she won't let us call her that anymore?? haha.)
She is a doll. And definately Sassy. But she is so much fun and very, very helpful. Love her sooooooooo much.
She's a beauty that's for sure. As I was reading what you wrote, I kept thinking we could say alot of those wonderful things about you. She is her mother's daughter. Happy Birthday Madison and I'm glad you loved YW. :)
We LOVE Madison! She is the best friend a mom could want for her girl. I'm so glad they have each other in YW now. Happy Birthday Madi!
Happy birthday to Madison! Hope she had a great day! She sure is a pretty little thing, which makes sense since she looks just like you!
Okay, Madison CANNOT be twelve because that would make me...well, let's not discuss that. I remember like it was yesterday the first time I met Maddie. She was in a carseat in the back seat of the Ciera. Remember that? :-) LOVE YOU MADDIE MOO!!!!
Actually, I am so glad she is 12. These are the exciting years between 12 and 18 and I can't wait to see her go through them. I can say that because I'm the grandma!!
She's a beauty, just like her mom!
Love you Madison!
Wow 12, she is such a sweet girl! Happy birthday!!
Madi, Madi...I just love this girl so much. She is such a tremendous example to Zoƫ. Madi really is the big sister she never had. Doesn't everyone need a big sis, even if it is by proxy?!
She is adorable! Can't believe how much she has grown up! So sweet!
Post a Comment