Monday, August 25, 2008

Hooray! Hooray!!

Madison at sixth grade orientation. I noticed this sign when we walked in...CRAZY!!!
Madison on her first day of middle school.
"Mom, this is serious business, make sure you get a good picture of my hot new outfit"
Karley and Paige getting ready for their big day!!
Karley, the fourth grader! I let them pick any outfit and this is what Karley chose. She loves that her pants matched the inside of her Vans.
Little Paigey going into first grade. Paige is excited to add eating in the cafeteria and going to P.E. into her schedule. I will miss our time together.Karley and Paige 2008
School is officially back in session!! YEAH!!! I love sending my kids off on the first day of school each year, not just for the peace and quiet (gotta love THAT) but I also love the first day and all the anticipation..meeting new friends, seeing familiar faces, checking out all of the adorable new outfits. I always loved school and I remember how exciting it is to start fresh. Here's to a wonderful new school year!!!

17 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

You got some cuties there! Wow - class of 2015 - that can't be right! That's way too soon!

Oh - I know I said this like 10 times already today but......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now go see Dusty for some spankins.....

Leah said...

Thanks Leslie but Dustin won't be doing any spanking until I'm better..much better. Haha

Brad and Leslie said...

What questions could you possibly have for me?! Did you enjoy your memory book? :) Hee hee... I win Dusty! I'm still up if you want to call me, unless you voice is worse. Hope you feel better soon! Just smack my kids around a little tomorrow...that'll make you feel better. :)

Amber said...

Class of 2015? That is crazy!! The girls looked so cute today. And did you start feeling worse? That stinks on your bday. Hope it was a good one anyways!!!

Jessi McCall said...

they all look SO cute in their new outfits. It's sad to say now, but I think the new clothes were the ONLY thing I liked about school. LOL

Hannie said...

They are so cute! Totally love your family! I seriously think all the time "When I grow up I want to be just like Leah!" This is totally one of those sappy things that Aunts say, but it really is hard to believe that your little babies are growing up so fast and really do seem to get cuter and cuter and more and more loveable all the time!

Kris said...

The day is almost over but Happy Birthday one more time! I'm sorry you weren't feeling good today.

Karley and Paige looked so cute today. Just so you know Paigey came out for recess with 3 little friends. I got a jump rope and turned it for them to help divert them from the playground area. As Rick said in his blog, the 1st grade playground area looked like a bunch of ants on a sugar cube!

Glad you posted pictures of Madison. Miss seeing her at school.

Emily B said...

I love the pictures of mini-Leah at the beginning of this post. Honestly, Leah, Madison looks and dresses just like you did when you were young.

Anonymous said...

2015... holy cow! That is crazy!!! madison looks just like you!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Kourtney said...

I have to say, my neices are so CUTE!!! I LOVE Madison's outfit- totally middle school hottness! And Karley and Paige look SO adorable! I hope they all had a great first day!
And I hope you're feeling better today!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

KU - TEE - BAH - TOOT- EEZ!!!!!! Great pics for the cutest girls going back to school!

I have to say it - CLASS OF 2015??? Holey Mazolie!!

Love them girls!!! (and Scottie too!!!)

Sarah and Val said...

Hooray for School!! This is my last year of school, or I should say my last year of 'sending' a child to school. We are gonna have a big graduation party for Daniel, er... I probably really mean me. I'm gonna sing the old song "No more teachers, No more books, No more teachers dirty looks". It is what we sang at the end of every school year. We were kinda bad, weren't we. Ut-oh!!

Sarah and Val said...

Oh yeah, I got so carried away with being excited about the 'last year' of school that I forgot to say how darling those little girls are. Love the outfits and the enthusiasm they have for school. And mosty "Love those girls". And Scotty the 'pre-schooler'.

Kristi said...

Hey Leah your kids look so cute, I love the first day of school too, my kids started theirs 3 weeks ago, I can't believe Madison is in middle school, they grow up too fast!!

Rachel B. said...

2015?! What the heck? That is crazy! And how cute are all of your girls in their outfits. I wish I dressed as cute as them. Enjoy your school time!

P.S. Tom and I both love the name Leah and are considering it for our newest little munchkin.

Julie T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie T. said...

I love "first day of school" pictures! Your girls are too cute:)