Kourtney, Dustin, me, Kris, Rick, Madison, and Karley and supporting cast Paige, Scott, and Grandma Sarah. Notice the Lin-Air shirts..ya we're sponsored! Pretty soon we'll probably go pro. Just kidding... the Johnson's provide us with these bomb t-shirts and because of our contract I'd now like to give a huge shout out to Lin-Air(one of the top five places to work in LV) Only the best AC company in the whole wide world!!!Whoo whoo
He's such a team player.
Grandma Kris kicks butt!! Here she is making all those "young things" behind her so jealous!

Madison and Karley ran with us. They did so well. I know it wasn't easy for them but they've caught running fever and are already talking about our next race together. It was so much fun! Except for the part where they passed us and then we passed them up and then I somehow made it to the finish line before them and for a brief moment we were all very scared!! A few minutes later they came running up (PHEW) and I was so relieved and so proud of them. They stuck together and finished the race. I love these girls.

And this little sweetheart was there on the sidelines cheering the rest of us on with my Mom and Scott. Thank you, Mom, for coming to watch us and being there to watch the little ones so we can "do our thang" Paige also wants to run in the next race with us! At the Nike town race there were some 5 year olds who kicked butt so I know she can do it. I guess that will be our next family race. We love it!!!
Madison and Karley ran with us. They did so well. I know it wasn't easy for them but they've caught running fever and are already talking about our next race together. It was so much fun! Except for the part where they passed us and then we passed them up and then I somehow made it to the finish line before them and for a brief moment we were all very scared!! A few minutes later they came running up (PHEW) and I was so relieved and so proud of them. They stuck together and finished the race. I love these girls.
And this little sweetheart was there on the sidelines cheering the rest of us on with my Mom and Scott. Thank you, Mom, for coming to watch us and being there to watch the little ones so we can "do our thang" Paige also wants to run in the next race with us! At the Nike town race there were some 5 year olds who kicked butt so I know she can do it. I guess that will be our next family race. We love it!!!
10 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm thinking if the girls can do it maybe I can too. Just a thought though. I need to really think about this one! And Scott & Paige are so cute on the sidelines cheering you on! What a fun family thing.
It was so much fun!!! I'm glad I did it and I plan on doing more. I loved running through the downtown neighborhood. Next time I'll sport my Lin-Air shirt. Maddy and Karley rocked! When Bradley found out that the girls did it he was bummed he didn't. He wants to try it next time, but we'll see about that!
this is Nate.
Hey, what was Dustin's finishimg time?? I'm just curious cause we all finished at right about 37 minutes. It was a really easy pace; they did that so no one would fall out of the formation. just wondering.
You crack me up Leah! Love the shirts and the shout out! I'm calling Terrie right not to tell her to check out your page. OK - I think I'll just come out and say it - you're making me consider joining up and doing the Nike Town race with you. I think Trevor would love it. I might die, but who cares! We'll see if it actually happens. Get me the info! C-ya in a little while!
Hey Nate, we just checked the results last night after I posted. You can find them @ Susan G. Komen's Race for the cure official site and Dustin finished at 21:14.
How fun! I wish I could have been there. I will be running again soon hopefully!
I was talking to Rhonda, and Jeremy was one of the red shirt fire Dept. guys running next to you Leah. I just saw that there will be a Ronald McDonald House 5k on Memorial day. Shall we check into it?
Such a fun morning! And on the plus side, after very little training (that darn foot surgery) I actually finished without having a heart attack. I'm back to running every morning...so count me in for the next family 5K!
Great pics (and Kris tells me Leah and I actually made it onto the television footage of the race! Does that make us 5K celebs? Only in our own minds! lol).
I definately want to do this with you guys some time! It's awesome. How fun for the girls!
I thought I saw your husband at the race- I was people watching at the finish line:) It was such a fun time for us too!
Post a Comment