Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I LOVE...

... THESE SWEET, LITTLE BABY HANDS and that he always clasps them like this whenever he sits down for a picture.

I LOVE...
...HOW MUCH THIS LITTLE GUY ADORES HIS DADDY and how excited he gets when Dustin walks through the door after work. He squeals, "Dut-tin", "Dut-tin" and runs to the door. Scott loves him and has just started calling him by his first name. They are just tight like that!!
I LOVE...
... BEING CALLED MOMMY and having all my little ones to take care of. I love all of the small things that make me smile and appreciate what I have.

I LOVE... MY LIFE!

11 comments:

Kris said...

And I LOVE those pictures of Scotty and "Dut-tin". Nice post, Leah.

Sarah and Val said...

When Daniel and I pulled away the other day, when we brought your white chairs back, Daniel said what adorable kids you have. And I said yes, the Leah and Dustin combo is a good one. The kids have got all the best features of both.

Jerolyn said...

I LOVE this post...so adorable!

Amber said...

That is so sweet! And i love those pictures.

Rachel B. said...

Cute! He calls him "Dut-tin"?! That's adorable. You do have a sweet little family and are really blessed. So I agree, you do have a reason to love your life!

Emily B said...

I love the hand-clasp. My baby crosses his feet whenever he is sitting in his high chair. It's so cute to me.

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

Aren't you lucky

Matt said...

Scott is a cool little guy. I like how he gets excited when Elara comes around, and gives her a hug. Or how he associates me with Elara and says her name when he sees me.
You have a great family.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Great post! LOVIN' the pics! :-) That Scotty is a cuttie-buttootie!!!

Kourtney said...

I love Mr. Scotty man!!! He's a cutie!!! Gotta love those little fingers!

Jen Rose said...

That was so cute! Those pictures are adorable...and you should love your life. You are one blessed girl!