Brad gave Dustin these boxing gloves, head gear, and a mouth piece for his birthday.
They have big plans, I'm sure!
I'd tell you ALL about it but the 1st rule is...
well, I'm not supposed to talk about it...
and the 2nd rule is...
well, I can't talk about it.
Dustin and Paige had to try all the gear out!
Huh... Are you?
Are you scared???
Huh? Huh?
Well, you should be!!
That's right!!
Now go and tell all your little friends.
Yea, that's what I thought!!!
I'm just warning you!!


9 comments:
I'm scared and I'm not even Dustin. I'm scared cause I've seen Brad. Dustin, in case I don't see you before the big 'match' let me say how much I have enjoyed having you as a son in law. Bye!!
HA! Maybe Dustin should start out slow - maybe box Zoƫ first - she gave Brad a pretty good fight when we had our match-ups! Brad's gonna love this! Les
I lovedwatching our old 2001 boxing match the other night ...makes me wanna go out and run and get back in to that kinda shape. I want to see the match. Maybe even go a round or two.
Sounds like there's gonna be some "fight club" action goin' on!!!! :-)
I'd love to watch a brawl! Eye of the tiger...
comment
comment
comment
I just want to know if I can be "Meatloaf" in your club. "His name was Robert Paulsen....His name was Robert Paulsen...."
Post a Comment